6. Persistent chat
This article answers frequently asked questions about Lync. If you don’t see an answer to your question here, let us know and we’ll try to address it.
NOTE Some features described here may not be available in your organization. Check with your Lync administrator (usually the person who provided your user ID and password) if you’re not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I delete something I’ve posted in a chat room?
- How do I find out who the chat room manager is?
- What does it mean to broadcast a message?
- What is persistent chat?
- What is the Ego Filter I see in my Followed Chat rooms list?
- What’s the difference between a notification alert and a topic feed?
- What’s the difference between a post and a message?
- What’s the difference between joining and following a chat room?